Elecosoft announces the launch of Asta Powerproject version 14
Elecosoft announces the launch of version 14 of its flagship project management solution, Asta Powerproject. With an expanding customer base in the UK and international markets, a number of key enhancements have been added based on industry requirements and customer feedback. It brings many improvements to benefit construction companies investing in digital construction and BIM. These will enhance their ability to share and communicate BIM project plans, manage user access across distributed collaborative teams, analyse risk and perform analytical reporting.
Asta Powerproject v14 will enable users to:
- Produce S-curves and Earned Value Analysis projections with an integral EVA Reporter
- View project plans in the form of PERT charts with an integral Network Viewer
- Share Asta Powerproject BIM projects with associated IFC file for free with a BIM enabled Asta Project Viewer
- Assess and identify risks within projects with Risk Analysis, now enhanced and made a standard feature of the software
- More tightly control access rights by creating Security Groups in addition to managing individual User Properties
- Select precise colours beyond pre-defined choices, such as a particular corporate colour
- More flexible tool to export business intelligence data to external databases or spreadsheets
Jason Ruddle, Chief Operating Officer for Elecosoft comments: “We have a very long history of working closely with customers, whose needs will continue to drive the direction of travel of our products. This approach has already seen Asta Powerproject become a valuable tool for BIM project management, and increasingly used as a hosted enterprise solution accessible by collaborative project teams and out on site.”
For more information of the new features please click here.
Tags: Planning , Projectmanagement